I've been meaning to purchase this for a long time now, I could never find it stocked in my local boots, and always seemed to forget about it when I was out of town, but eventually, I invested in it!
It retails for £7.99 at Boots (it's currently on a 3 for 2 offer if you're quick!) which is quite a lot of money for just a hair mask (for me anyway) but, with my hair in need of some desperate TLC to help it grow I decided to just swallow my pride (and my bank balance) and invest. I have tried the Lee Stafford Bleach Blondes range previously and absolutely loved it, so I do have high hopes for this!
I have only used this hair mask once but I have a few points I extremely like about it:
1. It smells, SO, SO nice. Just like the bleach blondes range, and probably all of the ranges, the smell is lovely, quite girly and a salon like smell. It's not too over powering but I can still smell it even though I conditioned using a different conditioner afterwards (with a completely different scent!). I love that the smell of it lingers, some may hate this though.
2. It has left my hair feeling really soft. Really soft, even when wet, I can still feel the difference. This is probably the softest I've felt my hair in a VERY long time. However, I don't feel like it's weighed my hair down either, which most 'deep conditioning' treatments do.
3. Because my hair feels so soft, I have very high hopes that it will not only help my hair get into better health, but will actually help towards it growing after a few uses!
However, there are a two bad points to go along side this:
1. It's £7.99, now this might not be a lot of money to some of you, but for me, for just a hair mask, it's more of a luxury thing to buy. And it's only 200ml -
2. If you was to use it how it's directed you to, 'use an egg sized amount every time you wash your hair until hair improves', this would not last 5 minutes! However, I did find that I didn't actually need an egg sized amount to cover my hair, but for the price, and the amount you get, it'd be some serious expensive habit if you did need an egg sized amount!
With the good and bad points listed after first use, I'm going to update (and a picture of how long my hair is now, and how long it is in 4 weeks time) you all on how well I'm getting on with this product and if the good/bad points develop! Let the potential hair growing commence! xo